Translation and interpretation - Japanese/ English/ Sinhala
■ Translation services
- Leaflets and brochures
- Website contents
- Letters and reports
- Presentation materials
- Birth certificates/ Marriage certificates
- Legal documents/ contracts
■ Interpretation services
- International conferences
- Business meetings
- Factory and site visits, Construction sites
- Seminars, workshops and training programs
- Presentation and speech
- Online meetings
Assist Sri Lankan students for studying in KUAS, Japan
KMC Lanka is the Sri Lankan representative of the KUAS, Kyoto University of Advanced Science. We are assisting Sri Lankan students and researchers to study at the Faculty of Engineering of the university.
- Bachelor/ Master’s & Doctorate of Engineering
- The courses are conducted in English
- Provision of advice to the students and researchers for the application and enrollment process of the university
- Promotion of the university by social media and newspapers
- Representation at study-abroad exhibitions
- Organizing webinars and online open campus
- Production of printing media
Research and Studies
- Embassy of Japan in Sri Lanka
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Sri Lanka Office
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Colombo Office
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication, Japan
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Japan
- Ministry of Defense, Japan
- Japan Asian Disaster Reduction Center
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Japan International Training Cooperation Organization
- Japan Coast Guard
- The Japanese Institute of Irrigation and Drainage (JIID)
- Board of Investment, Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Export Development Board
- Yokohama City
- Kochi Prefecture
- Nagoya City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
- Yokohama Water Co., Ltd.
- Kansai Economic Federation
- Japan International Labour Foundation (JILAF)
- Japan Chamber of Commerce in Sri Lanka
- Japan Sports Council
- Japan Coal Energy Center
- The SOCIETY for promotion of Japanese Diplomacy
- Kyoto University of Advanced Science
- Many other private-sector firms in Japan and Sri Lanka
About KMC Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd.
Kaihatsu Management Consulting Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd., (KMC Lanka) is a locally incorporated subsidiary company of Kaihatsu Management Consulting Inc., which has its head office in Tokyo, Japan.
KMC Lanka is managed by a Japanese consultant who has been working in the fields of socio-economic development and business support in Sri Lanka for more than 20 years.
KMC Lanka provides business support to Japanese firms, Japanese/ English/ Sinhala translation and interpretation service, Research and studies, and assistance to the Sri Lanka students for studying in Japan.
Tomoko Tamura Amarasinghe Managing Director
- After graduation, worked for a leading consumer electronics company in Osaka, Japan, at its HR department.
- Worked for Sarvodaya Movement in Sri Lanka as a JICA Volunteer (JOCV) for two years from 1990.
- Completed a MA in Economics (Inter-civic Relations) in Ryukoku University in Kyoto, Japan
- Worked as a Management Specialist for the United Nations Development Program in Sri Lanka for three years from 1999.
- Engaged in a Joint Study Project of JICA and Colombo University in Sri Lanka for two years as an Expert of Social Study.
- Worked as a consultant, for the International Business Support Department of Kaihatsu Management Consulting Inc. Tokyo, Japan from 2001 up to now.
- Established KMC Lanka in 2012.
- The President of the Kaihatsu Management Consulting Inc. Tokyo, Japan.
- MA in Development Management and BSc in Agriculture.
- Established Kaihatsu Management Consulting Inc. in 2000,
after working for JOCV, UNDP and several Japanese consulting firms.
- Has expertise in the fields of agriculture, rural development and organizational development.
- Has has worked in variety of countries, including Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, Pakistan, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and others.
|Company Name||Kaihatsu Management Consulting Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd.|
|Incorporation||25 April 2012
Company Registration Number PV85575
|Managing Director||Tomoko Tamura Amarasinghe (Ms)|
|Office Address||12A, Bawa Place, Colombo 8, Sri Lanka|
|Tel||+94 11 588 3017 (general) +94 77 980 0344 (administration) +94 77 3034351 (Japanese speaking)|
|Please use the inquiry form|